Abroad Job Consultancy In Hyderabad, We are searching for a skilled counselor to help provide direction and support to all our patients. You will actively help patients build coping mechanisms to guide them through stressful situations.
Your duties will also include listening to clients, asking necessary questions, and developing effective strategies to improve their lives. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential, along with the ability to coordinate with support networks, government resources, and community resources that are also working with your patients.
The successful candidate will also be friendly and professional, with outstanding people skills. A counselor is a qualified individual who uses counseling methods to help people manage and overcome mental and emotional issues.
|Hiring Organization||eWings Abroad Educational Consultancy|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||15000/- To 17000/- Per Month|
|Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India 500038|
Ewings Abroad Education Consultancy Pvt., Ltd. offers you a time-tested and cost-effective process that enables a quick and smooth process. Our expert authorities extend their assistance to offer a hassle-free process until your entry into the university campus.
Ewings guarantees admission at a reasonable fee structure and the best quality education. We believe in and maintain transparency during the entire process, be it counseling sessions, sharing information, guidance, or helping you choose the best available option. And this approach of ours has proved to be 100% satisfactory.
We are dedicated to helping students to achieve success and adapt smoothly to the new campus environment. We are an organization of dynamic, professional, experienced educational consultants who provide complete services for your studies worldwide.
- Creating effective treatment plans that include counseling, medication, or other services.
- Working with your patient and developing goals.
- Discuss the treatment plan with your patient on a regular basis to identify faults or room for improvement.
- Educating patients about appropriate coping mechanisms to help them through tough situations.
- Recording the patient’s progress and changing their treatment plan when needed.
Skills & Requirements
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a professional counselor.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Aptitude to empathize with clients and help them open up.
- Good time management skills.
- Proven experience in developing effective treatment plans.
- Sets Achievable Personal Goals.
- Explores Options Beyond Your Original Scope.
- Expands Career Opportunities.
- Creates Self-Branding Awareness.
- Calm Career Anxiety.
More Category Wise Jobs
- BankingJobsInCanada does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Abroad Job Consultancy In Hyderabad.